The original and complete Prospero's Manga manga review blog can be found here.

Friday, June 6, 2008

After School Sex Slave Club

Presented by Tuna Empire
Published in the US by Icarus Publishing


Slugline: Sigh. pure PWP. As in Plot, What Plot?

You know, I realize that it seems that every student in a Japanese school seems to be part of a club, I don't know, for socialization reasons if nothing else, but I think there has to be limits. And this club is it. Confident, strong women who enjoy being humiliated, made into toys and used (in the literal sense of the word) by dozens of male students at the same time? That is not interesting or attractive to me at all, and this is one of the volumes that the squick factor overcame any sexiness factor the stories may have had. Basically they are all about women in high school and since they are members of this club, get to be sexual slaves for groups of male students, losing all sense of self and individual worth. I really, really didn't like this, but this I didn't give it a single star because while I find the characters being treated horribly and a complete lack of story, well, this probably appeals to someone out there.

After School Sex Slave Club is available from Right Stuf, Intl., an online retailer specializing in anime and manga.

-Ferdinand

No comments: